3 Simple Steps to Meeting Your Japanese Tutor
It’s as easy as ichi, ni, san!
- Fill in the contact form below 👋 ↓ Check 1-1 tuition fees for adults here / tuition fees for children here, then schedule a consultation call with me, Vanessa.
2. Your 20 min consultation call 📞 I’ll find out all I need to connect you with your ideal Japanese tutor. i.e. What excites you about learning Japanese? Why do you want a tutor now? Do you prefer online or in person? What’s the best day & time?
3. Japanese Tutor Connection👩🏻🏫 After our call, I’ll send over the packages of hours to select from, contract & invoice. Then, I’ll send your tutor’s profile for you to approve before we go ahead & arrange your lessons.
Not sure yet if a private 1-1 Japanese tutor the right choice for you?
We recommend the following reading:
- Is It Even Worth Learning Japanese?
- Japanese Language Group Lessons vs. Private Japanese Tutors
- This is Why You Need to Book 10 Japanese Lessons (At Least)
- and check out the prices here
- Still not sure? Read what our students say here
Looking for other ways to get in touch?
📨 JapaneseLondon.com, The Trampery, 639 High Road, London N17 8AA