3 Simple Steps to Meeting Your Japanese Tutor
1. Is a private 1-1 Japanese tutor the right choice for you? As you are busy, we recommend the following reading before getting in touch:
- Japanese Language Group Lessons vs. Private Japanese Tutors
- This is Why You Need to Book 10 Japanese Lessons (At Least)
- and check out the prices page here
- Still not sure? Read what our students say here
2. Is a Japanese tutor the right choice for you? Subarashii! Now, please schedule a phone consultation with Vanessa ↓. To find out where you are in your Japanese learning journey, I’ll ask 10-15 questions, which will take about 10-15 minutes. If you prefer email, just let me know.
3. After the consultation, Vanessa will look for the best match for you, and send over your Japanese tutor’s profile, along with the learning agreement (how to pay & conditions) to complete & return. Then, I’ll go forward and arrange your first lesson with your tutor. It’s as easy as ichi, ni, san!
Sign up here for a weekly shot.