3 Simple Steps to Meeting Your Japanese Tutor
1. Is a private 1-1 Japanese tutor right for you? Not everyone is the right fit, and that is ok. We recommend the following reading before getting in touch:
- Japanese Language Group Lessons vs. Private Japanese Tutors
- This is Why You Need to Book 10 Japanese Lessons (At Least)
- and check out the prices page here
- Still not sure? Read what our students say here
2. Convinced? Subarashii! Get in touch below ↓ to schedule a phone consultation with Vanessa. To find out where you are in your Japanese learning journey, I’ll ask 8-12 questions, which will take about 10-15 minutes. If you prefer to chat by email, just let me know.
3. After that, Vanessa will look for your best tutor match, and send your Japanese tutor’s profile, the learning agreement (how to pay & conditions) to complete & return, and arrange your first meeting. It’s as easy as ichi, ni, san!